Prosser Family || North Augusta Family Photographer

June 14, 2010

I love how each time I do a shoot, I usually find out there is more than one connection between the new family I have never met and me.  In this case, Kristi and I have at least 3 mutual friends, and who knows how many more?!  Kristi and her husband wanted to have some family shots done, and a few of the soon to be birthday girl in her birthday outfit.

Check out those baby blues!  What a pretty girl, and her birthday outfit is so cutie-pie!  Makes me want fireworks and a cookout!

This whole family has gorgeous eyes:


Gotta have a few of just mom and dad...
No rain today...but just in case....

One more for the road.  I love this location, and thank you to the Prosser's for sticking with me through the heat!  We got some gorgeous shots!  It was so nice to meet you guys, and your sweet little southern princess!


Don't forget your sunscreen when you come for your sessions :)
It's hot out there,

Jessica V.

0 comments: