Guess who's tying the knot? || Augusta, GA Engagement Photographer

June 24, 2010


A little closer....

A little closer....


It's Krista and Robby!!  Krista is my husband's cousin, and we couldn't be more thrilled that she is marrying cutiepie Robby. 


Robby is being sent for training and deployment in just a few weeks and won't be back for some time after that.  So glad we got to do their engagement session before he left!


Welcome to the family, Robby!  We couldn't be happier for the two of you!!


Looking forward to your wedding day!! It's going to be a beautiful day!



"and the greatest of these is Love",

Jessica V.

1 comments:

Krista Nicole said...

Thank you SO SO Sooo Much Jess. I absolutely LOVE them. I am so glad he was a good sport and we FINALLY got some pictures together before he leaves. I know I greatly appreciate it and I know our families will as well. See you soon. Love ya! :) They couldn't be more perfect, I can't wait for the rest! :)