Judy Maternity || Augusta, Ga Maternity Photographer

June 23, 2010

This beautiful couple had a maternity session set up for them by this soon-to-be mom's sister!  What a sweet gift from her family!  Casey was just glowing with excitement about her baby boy that should be arriving any time now.


Hello! Are these two gorgeous, or what?

Not to mention, it was obvious how in love they were!


The Judy's asked to do their session here, because this is also where they got married!  I love when there is sentimental value to anything, especially a location!

Thought I'd give you guys a looong sneak peek, since I'll be out of town all next week... the rest will be ready the 1st week of July.


I am so excited for you two! You were both just bubbling over with excitement and love for each other and your little boy's nearing arrival!   Thanks for being so easy to work with, and I wish you the best of luck with your delivery!  I hope I get to meet Mr. Brantley when he makes his debut!

-Jessica V.

0 comments: