Morgan Maternity, a NEW BABY and a NEW CAMERA!

April 2, 2010

Hello everyone! I am sort of back from maternity leave :) Our sweet baby girl is here! Blakely Gray came on February 24th at 3:14 am. For more details on her and us visit: www.hudsonv.blogspot.com!

In business news...I completed my 1st year of real big girl business taxes! lol. I was quite pleased with how things turned out, and am excited about what this year has to hold for my little business!
BIG BUSINESS NEWS: I got a new camera! Canon 5d Mark ii! I LOVE it. I am loving the full frame, the vibrancy of color it picks up and all the new little perks it has, like an HD screen on the back. I am also drooling over the possibility of doing video/picture compilations as my new camera has HD video capabilities! wow! can't wait to keep playing.
FAQ: Can I buy your old camera?
Answer: I am keeping my 50D as a back up camera, and will use it quite frequently at weddings, so sorry guys, not selling it.

NOW ONTO my first shoot back from maternity leave....

0 comments: