Pricing Update

June 29, 2009

Hi everyone! As my business grows, I put more and more time into it. And after MUCH persuasion from my clients, believe it or not, a change in pricing has been put in place for Jessica V Photography.
Don't worry, if you have already booked a session or wedding, your prices remain at what you booked them at.
The main changes are the sitting fees are $125 for 1-2 hour session, the CD is $100 for 30 images. Clients will need to use the shopping cart to choose 30 images they would like on their CD. If more digital images are wanted, a 2nd CD can be purchased for $75 of up to 30 additional images. Also print prices have raised a little bit. I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone or turn them away. I am so thankful for all of you, and hope to see you all back for more photo shoots soon!
Don't forget to check out the DEALS or ask about Baby Plans, A Day in the Life sessions, Slumber Party Sessions!!

0 comments: