Atlanta Mini-Session Saturday: July 25th

June 12, 2009

Hey family, friends and clients!!! Jessica V Photography is announcing our first mini-session Saturday in Atlanta!!!

When: July 25th, 2009
Where: The Roswell Mill (directions TBA)
What Time: You will have various time slots to pick from
How much: $125
What does that include?: 45 minute session, a CD of 20 shots with full digital and printing rights, and 1 8x10 print.
Where do I get my prints/products from?: Anna Prusa is helping me host this event, so all CDs and prints will be sent to her house for pick up upon my completion of editing the day's photos.
Can I get more prints?: Of COURSE :) You will have the option to order more prints and/or canvasses through my site: http://www.jessicavphotography.com

Here are the available time slots: (if the time slot has a name next to it, it is booked)

8:00 am: Prusa Family

9:00 am: O'Brien Family

10:00 am

11:00 am

12:00 pm

4:00 pm

5:00 pm

6:00 pm: Rand Family and Pets!

7:00 pm: Lussier Maternity

0 comments: