Howdy Partner! || Evans, Ga Children's Photographer

July 15, 2010

This is the 5th time I've gotten to shoot Chasten and Jinna; it always makes me feel very honored to have return clients.  I can't get enough of these two adorable blondes!  This time their mama wanted to do a country shoot, so we went out to a good friend's property out the in country and had some fun!


"She grew up on a side of the road
Where the church bells ring and strong love grows
She grew up good
She grew up slow
Like American honey"  - Lady A.



Lynda and I both agreed, that Chasten and Jinna were remarkably good this shoot!  They were so willing to work together and sit wherever I wanted them!  Check out the sibling sweetness:



"Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back,
Ain't much an old country boy like me can't hack
It's early rise, and early in the sack...
Thank God I'm a country boy.." -J. Denver


My absolute fave:



Thanks for braving the heat and the precocious little horses for our shoot :)

YeeHaw,

Jessica V.

0 comments: