My little lovies.

January 18, 2010

So before there was a Hudson, the dearest sweetest thing to my heart,...there was a Brice! I remember the day April and Brian told us they were pregnant with him. Scott and I were engaged. All I could think was, WOW, SCOTT, you are going to be an UNCLE!! And then it dawned on me, that I was going to be an AUNT too! April was so sweet to walk down the aisle and be in our wedding when she was 7 months pregnant with Brice, and now she has sweet Baby Kate too! It's always fun to get all 3 of them together and let them play...to see their personalities grow and change, and watch them become who they are in life! I love that we all live so close together and they get to grow up together! Soon, we will add Baby Blakely to the mix! Here are a few shots from our very short session today :)










1 comments:

Marissa said...

Kate is so cute in the tutu.