Blanchard Sneak Peek

May 20, 2009

These sweet and beautiful children belong to Stephanie and Brandon Blanchard. My goodness, they are all so gorgeous! They came all the way from Virginia to have me do a session...lol j/k. They are from here originally, moved to Virginia, adopted sweet baby Xander, and have come back here to visit so their family and friends can meet baby Xander. Scott and I LOVE adoption, and desire deeply to adopt into our family one day! What a blessing to hear Stephanie and Brandon's story, and how their faith in the Lord has given them strength through their journey in life. See how beautiful God makes children:





2 comments:

Claire said...

I think this is the best you've done yet. I really love these pictures!

Kelley B Miller said...

What a sweet family!! Great pics!