New Year, New Stuff!!

December 12, 2008

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give everyone an update! But first things first, I want to give everyone a HUGE thank you. I have been so humbled by all of your support and love. I have had SO much fun and consider it a blessing to have been able to work with everyone so far. I also can't wait to work with more people in the future!! So as Jessica Villemain Photography grows, so must my business model! This means more diversity, products, and packages! Starting next year, I will be offering a baseline sitting fee of $100. After that you will be able to choose to order the pictures you want individually, or choose to purchase the CD from the whole shoot for $75. I am looking forward to having a "real" website coming out sometime early next year, but will keep this blog so my clients can get sneak peeks to their sessions! I suppose the biggest news is I am able to order prints for you, and will be posting a basic price list for individual prints, canvasses, as well as gallery wraps! Or for you digital people, you can keep ordering the CD as a whole!

Thanks again for all of your support and your love! I can't wait for this new year to start, my new website and all the new possibilities!!

-Jessica
jvillemain@gmail.com

0 comments: